Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh USA, Inc. (HSS) concluded its eighth annual “Health for Humanity Yogathon” on February 2nd, 2014. During the two-week Yogathon, thousands of participants across the United States participated in daily repetitions of the yoga routine known as the Sun Salutation, or Surya Namaskar. Several places also conducted Health for Humanity Yogathon or also called as Surya Namaskar Yajna Marathon.
- HSS holds Guru Vandana event at 68 locations nationwide in May - June 201909 Aug, 2019
- Health for Humanity Yogathon Press Release21 Mar, 2019
- Surya Namaskar Yagna 2019 by HSS USA20 Mar, 2019
- HSS, USA successfully concluded Health for Humanity Yogathon 2018! 23 Feb, 2018
- Talk on India-US Relations And Diaspora09 Sep, 2017