IRVINE - "Carrying scores of deities – some of the idols standing 7 feet tall – a joyful procession of about 5,000 area Hindus celebrated on Sunday the first Kumbha Mela ever to be held outside India. The scheduling of the great gathering of people in search of inner happiness so close to the anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks was intentional."
- This is an example of a blog post in Startup Growth Lite14 Feb, 2019
- HSS, USA successfully concluded Health for Humanity Yogathon 2018! 23 Feb, 2018
- Talk on India-US Relations And Diaspora09 Sep, 2017
- Interaction with Vivek Agnihotri & Pallavi Joshi09 Sep, 2017
- WITH SHANTA AKKA, PRESENT HEAD OF THE RASHTRA SEVIKA SAMITI09 Sep, 2017